Saturday 8 May 2021

Woman denounce sexual assault by police men during protests

 


Date: 5th of May

Context: Sexual assault committed by ESMAD (Squad Riot Team) during Colombian protests



Translation:


“I’m telling you, from my aching soul, they raped my sister (…) help me with all the legal aid you know” Sister of Diana Diaz, young sexually assaulted woman by members of the ESMAD (Escuadron Movil Anti Disturbios – Mobile Anti-Disturbance Squadron)”


“I’m telling you, from my aching soul, they abused my sister in the worst way possible. I cannot understand how those men could rape my sister in front of another woman from the ESMAD, I simply cannot explain it. Please help me with all the legal aid you know”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brief overview of the Colombian 2021 protests

Colombia’s President Ivan Duque is facing a popular uprising after a tax reform proposal caused indignation, which police brutality turned i...